HOW TO JOIN
Welcome to TAM! To complete the process for joining the team, please complete the following steps:
1. Sign the TAM COVID Waiver Form if you have not already done so.
2. Join USMS. To swim with TAM, USMS registration is required for insurance purposes. Please select “Pacific” under LMSC and “Tamalpais Aquatic Masters” under Club. The 2022 annual fee is $60.00, or $99.00 through 2023.
3. Or, transfer your current USMS club affiliation to TAM. More information can be found here.
4. Complete the TAM New Member Agreement
5. Provide us with your Emergency Contact information.
Once complete, you'll have access to all workouts and be added to the monthly billing. Invoices are sent via email from Jane Hook, TAM Treasurer.
Registration fee: $25
Monthly fees: $90 ($125 per married couple) payable by check.
Coach Marie will arrange with you a time to drop in. Before you swim:
1. Sign the TAM COVID Waiver form
2. Bring proof of USMS membership. If you are not currently registered with USMS and are still exploring, start by sign up for the USMS 30-day trial membership.
Drop in fees: $15 ($25 on holidays) payable in cash or check on the pool deck.